The Position: Contents Technician – WINMAR® Property Restoration is expanding and looking for energetic and self-motivated employees to join our team. This position is full time, and offers a competitive wage based on experience and expertise. This role is responsible for assisting with the cleaning and restoration of contents damaged by water, fire, smoke and mold. Cleaning Technicians provide exceptional customer service, content cleaning labour, packing of customer contents, site cleanup and completion of detailed job records
General Responsibilities and Performance Expectations include:
- Pack contents up with protection and care to avoid damage
- Complete pack backs and resets of all contents
- Provide post construction cleaning to prepare a house for occupancy
- Follow procedures for cleaning structures and contents and handling customers’ possessions
- Thoroughly clean smoke residue from contents and structures
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe job site at all times
- Able to work well in team environments as well as alone
- Will often work in dirty and/or wet conditions.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided for use and at times is mandatory. This may include, but is not limited to, gloves, respirators, goggles, hard hats, and tyvek suits.
- CSA steel toe footwear must be worn at all times when on job sites or in the warehouse
- The nature of the work requires incumbents to be working with cleaning, deodorization and antimicrobial products on a daily basis
- Some overtime may be required on a periodic basis
Are you “The Right Person”? The ideal candidate will be an effective team player who demonstrates leadership and good communication, mechanical and technical skills. IICRC certifications are an asset, in addition to 2+ years’ experience in disaster restoration. You must have a valid driver’s license, and be able to lift up to 60lbs. All candidates must have the capacity to be on an on-call rotation which includes the ability to attend emergencies during the evenings and weekends.
Location: 7930 130th Street, Surrey BC
Why Apply? Great benefits including a competitive salary with advancement opportunities but more importantly become a part of our WINMAR® Family.
If interested: Respond with resume