The Position: Project Manager / Estimator – WINMAR® Property Restoration is expanding and looking for energetic and self-motivated employees to join our team. This position is full time, and offers a competitive wage based on experience and expertise.
General Responsibilities and Performance Expectations include:
• Respond to Emergencies on a 24 hour on call basis on a rotation schedule
• Dispatch emergency crews to complete emergency assignments
• Establish scope and standards of construction projects
• Estimate equipment, manpower, cost of project, and materials required to accomplish each project using industry approved software (i.e. Xactimate)
• Inspects buildings to determine work needed to maintain buildings to code and desired standards
• Ensure all company protocols are followed.
Are you “The Right Person”? Previous project management experience is an asset but not required. IICRC certification is an asset, but not required. Xactimate training, knowledge and experience with industry programs is essential for this position and will be provided. This person has experience managing people, carries a positive and respectable work ethic and has the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Why Apply?: Great Benefits including one of the best extended medical and dental packages in the industry, paid training, company vehicle and an extremely competitive salary with advancement opportunities. More importantly you’ll become a part of our WINMAR® Family.
If interested: Respond with resume via email to Vancouver@winmar.ca